Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome

This poor blog has been needlessly neglected. I feel just terrible about it.
Okay, really, I do. This, unfortunatley, just goes to prove how utterly braindead I've been since I got home from that epic vacation. Ugh.

But this is a fresh start: thus the fresh layout. I keep changing it. I think I'll keep longer when school starts, but it just doesn't seem to suit me at all these days. I wish I knew more HTML. My knowledge far more limited than it should be.

Actually, that seems to be true in a lot of things these days. I wish I knew more about all sorts of things. The problem, though, is that at this current moment in time, I cannot recall ANY of those things. But I'm sure I've been thinking it to myself a whole lot recently...

Okay. So. In the next week, I have to do some hardcore soul searching. Hardcore. Oh my. I think I'll keep it to myself right now, but when I am done, I shall share it with all you wonderful people.

I feel very tired right now. Exaughsted. My brain is failing me. Oy. I just wanted the world to know that I still exist.

welcometotheuniverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment