Saturday, May 23, 2009

Creepy fish make me happy.

A friend request sent by a friend of mine, to a different friend of mine, niether of whom know the other.
She said he was a purple leprechaun, had heard he was a creepy fish, and that she was also creepy so they should be friends.
It made my day. And today is only a half hour old.
I sure hope he accepts the friend request, because it was endlessly hilarious.

"My dear I lie for you, but when I lie down I'm simply lying to them too."

I heard someone say once that we are all whores, and we are all selling ourselves to society. I wonder how much truth there is in that? I'll have to find the exact quote. Because it's really very striking. I think it's even more striking that society has gotten to a point where a member of it can compare herself to a whore, but in a completely intelligent heavy metal sort of way. If that makes any sense at all. Because it's the epitome of the opening to a metal song...but also has some real substance behind the concept.

Thoughts, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. He hasn't added me yet! So sad...I don't think my scheme worked.

    And I am NOT a whore, thankyouverymuch.

    ReplyDelete