Monday, May 18, 2009

Sleep? Me? Nah.

I've just finished listening to Waking the Fallen by Avenged Sevenfold for like the eighteenth time.

Exaggeration.

It was only the third. But that's okay. I find that screaming in the middle of the night is quite soothing. Perhaps I'm a nut case? I'll accept that.


There has never been any great genius without a spice of madness.

Seneca

But what is madness anyhow? Mad as a hatter. Is that a phrase? Huh.

Well it reminds me of my desire to read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

ANYWAY. Waking the Fallen. Avenged Sevenfold. I borrowed it from a boy with newly black hair and not-so-new purple pants. I'd never heard the album before, and was a bit skeptical. I have a tendancy not to trust albums that are considered the artist's 'Best Work'. But I must say, I quite approve of this one. Nice flow to the songs. If you're into this kind of stuff, which on occasion I can be, it's a good listen. My favorite song on it is 'Clairvoyant Disease'.

So now I leave you. Goodnight, sleep tight. Don't let the obscenely tattooed stud muffin bite.

2 comments: