Thursday, May 21, 2009

Music is playing to an empty room...

A favorite song from a favorite band. I would rant at you about how all the elements of this song combine to make an emtionally and sensually stunning piece...but I'll just let you enjoy.





P.S. This song, The Inquiry of Ms. Terri, is on The Dear Hunter's first album/more like an EP, Act I: The Lake South, The River North. Their second album, which is much longer is called Act II: The Meaning of, and All Things Regarding Ms. Leading. But the point of this P.S. is to tell you that their new album, Act III: Life and Death will release SATURDAY!!
The albums are acts--obviously--in a six-segment rock-opera about 'the boy'. I love it like you wouldn't believe, and so I had to share it with you.

2 comments:

  1. ah crap kyra who does this band remind me of??

    i think it's a little bit of the Myriad. But still very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I understood what this guy was saying in the song...but I don't. I also wish I was one of those music people who know all about bands and songs and "emotionally and sensually stunning pieces" but I'm not :( I just listen to songs that I...like. haha

    ReplyDelete